Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Big Picture Backdrop

I want to mention various researchers, bloggers, websites, truth seekers and mention a few pieces of media that have helped bring me up to speed.

=Thank You Researchers! Synchromystics!

First, the most pivotal person for me in this vast quest of mine is Derren Brown, a highly sophisticated mentalist, who demonstrates many abilities to take command of people's subconscious and easily manipulate them to do whatever he pleases. I wouldn't be down this path if it wasn't for stumbling on to his work. I am very intrigued by his abilities and have studied him carefully. His command of mind science started me down this rabbit hole path, giving me the desire to look behind the curtain and the guts to actually explore conspiracy theories and search for what is real.

Obviously there are many researchers and voices out there that I admire who are doing their best to expose the truth. Here are just a few to name them: Alex Jones, David Icke, David Wilcock, Project Camelot, Freeman Perspective, Michael Tsarion, Red Ice Creations, Jim Marrs, Texe Marrs, Jordan Maxwell, Alan Watt, C2C George Noory and guests and a few bloggers like Steve Willner, Soundless Dawn, Ben Fairhall, Secret Sun, Jake Kotze, De-Drodify, Concrete Junkyard, A Ferris Moon, and A Celtic Rebel.

Thank you!

I hope that I do not offend anyone as I take my perspective and put it out there. I've never done this before. My intent is freely express myself and encourage others to help clarify my reasoning and clean up my mistaken ideas. I don't think we have enough time to get right before putting it out there. Instead I am going to throw it up on the blog and let it lie... I am open to comments! I am not trying to put anyone in jeopardy but free those who have been supressed by the mind numbing ignorance we have been hypnotized and conditioned to live in.

I want to confront my own ignorance and invite wisdom in. I seek to connect with others on a level that is respectful and in need of clarification. I am going where most people would never go.... there! I intend to share what I see and identify as hidden codes/clues and invite people to share what they know as well. I think that together we can figure a few things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment